What do I need to get a quote?
We’ll need to know the following:
- Product being packaged
- Size of the product? (in inches)
- Art work / design comps
- Quantity needed for each SKU (see minimums)
All quote requests will require an RFQ submission document. Please click the button below to gain access to the form.
What are the minimums?
It depends on the size, but our most common entry points are as follows:
- compostable bar wrappers – 100,000 total minimum – 50,000 per SKU min
- compostable stick pack – 300,000 total minimum – 150,000 per SKU min
- recyclable stand-up pouches – 50,000 total minimum – 20,000 per SKU min
- compostable bottle labels – 50,000 total minimum – 10,000 per SKU min
Whats the normal turn around time?
Recyclable pouches are about 5-6 weeks after proof approval. Compostable roll stock is about 4 weeks after proof approval. *
*Note: If material inventory is low, or if the job requires more than what’s on the shop floor, there could be additional delays.
What's the cost?
Since everything we do is custom, we can’t publish list pricing or price grids. We can say that since sustainable films are relatively new to the marketplace, there is an increased cost when compared to conventional films. In other words, if you’re looking to make the switch, prepare for the likelihood of a unit cost price increase.
Will this work with my current machinery?
Most times machinability is not an issue, but that doesn’t mean adjustments won’t be needed. Our recyclable films tend to be softer with higher melting points. (cooling bars may be needed). Our bio-based snack film seems to be very comparable to standard OPP/metOPP structures. Grab our data sheets here, and set a time to discuss with your machine supervisors / providers. FlexLeaf is happy to assist in that meeting.